Okay so maybe the crock pot part of this is not super quick but throwing it together is! This is great for those weeks where you want something warm for lunch or dinner but don’t have the time. Simply throw everything in the pot and let it cook!
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- 1 can of red lentils
- 1 large can of coconut milk
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash (I use pre-cut cubes for ease)
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups frozen spinach (NoName has awesome frozen pucks)
- 2 tbsp curry power
- 2 tbsp tandoori masala
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp tumeric
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- a few shakes of cayenne pepper
Add everything to the crockpot and mix. Cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8-10hrs.
1 serving: 6 SmartPoints (1.5 cups)